Calliope Games is thrilled to announce The Calliope Game Night Extravaganza! A Trio of games that takes you by feather, rail, and epic tale! Celebrate an evening packed with excitement and fun challenges for all! During your game night, you’ll build peacock plumes of vivid colors! You’ll cooperate to construct a transit system and deliver commuters home. And in tales of epic lore, you’ll bid to win, but may lose if you do!
The Calliope Game Night Extravaganza! launches on November 10th and includes three amazing new card games: Allegory, Enchanted Plumes, and Mass Transit. Each game is small enough to take anywhere! Bidding, set collection, cooperation, and hidden objectives! There is something for everyone – and every game night – in the Calliope Game Night Extravaganza!
- A Whole Game Night In One Bundle! All the games take less than an hour to play.
- Easy To Teach And Play! The games entertain from one to six players ages 8 and up.
- Unique New Card Games! Bidding, set collection, cooperation… there’s something for everyone!
- Unbelievable Value! Get Allegory, Mass Transit, and Enchanted Plumes for only $40 USD when you pledge for all three games.
- Unique twist on auction/ bidding games
- Rich and striking artwork
- 2-6 players, 30-50 minutes
An allegory tells a captivating story while hiding a deeper, meaningful moral underneath. In the game of Allegory, you’ll compete with others as renowned authors, each scribing a trilogy of Tales: Nature, Energy, and Spirit. Master the use of Lore to incorporate powerful Themes into your Tales. At the end, you will be rewarded for weaving a hidden Moral throughout all of your Tales—but only the most concise Tale shall become a literary classic for the ages!
- Collect and play cards to build peacock plumes
- Skillful decisions lead to big scores
- 2-6 players, 30 minutes
In Enchanted Plumes, players strive to complete magical Peacocks by assembling plumes in sparkling rows from top to bottom, using multiple colors of Feather cards while matching cards of the same color from row to row. The player with the most valuable plumes wins the game and is bestowed with the luck of the Peacock!
- Cooperative transportation game
- Limited communication provides fun strategy
- 1-6 players, 20 minutes
It’s quittin’ time in the Big City, and rush hour is about to begin! It’s up to you and your team of urban planners to get all these Commuters home to their families. You will need to skillfully work together to construct transit routes out to the Suburbs, but City Hall bureaucracy limits how much you can help each other! If you can manage the red tape, and your team works like a well-oiled machine in getting everyone home, you will ALL succeed at Mass Transit!
The Calliope Game Night Extravaganza will be going live on Kickstarter on November 10th, 2020. Be sure to click to get notified when it goes live: https://bit.ly/CalliopeGameNightKSPage
And if you would like to be included in the Kickstarter email list for first looks and early access, you can sign up here: https://bit.ly/CalliopeKickstarterSignup