We’re thrilled to announce our first ever jack-o’-lantern contest!
1. Carve a PG or G-rated tabletop game-themed jack-o’-lantern.
2. Do not harm yourself or others in the carving process. (Excludes pumpkins.)
3. Email your picture or–preferably–a link to your picture to Cassidy (at) CalliopeGames (dot) com with the subject line “Jack-O’-Lantern!” by 11:00 PM (PST) on Nov. 2, 2014. Please include your name and the theme of your lantern.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but please take pity on Cassidy’s inbox and use links if you plan on multiple submissions.
Please note that by submitting your picture, you agree that we now hold all rights to the photo.
1. Once PR Gremlin Cassidy gets back from her Halloween wedding, entries will be judged by Calliope staff and their esteemed colleagues, who may or many not include famous and exciting game designers.
2. Extra points awarded for creativity! Calliope-themed lanterns will be in their own category–we’ll probably love them more and it wouldn’t be fair to the other pumpkins making the ultimate sacrifice to participate.
We’ll be awarding our favorites with gift cards and games. We even have one Gen Con 2015 badge to give away! We’ll have multiple winners because we’re pretty sure these are all going to be awesome.
If you have any questions, please either comment below or email Cassidy (at) CalliopeGames (dot) com.